The problems of agrochemical storage have not so far been adequately addressed. There are no comprehensive studies about the issues, and public awareness and opinion on the issue remains low.
In the framework of the project: “Improving understanding and action against Agrochemicals and water pollution in Central Vietnam” fund by Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung South East Asian (RLS SEA), Centre for Social Research and Development (CSRD), would like to call consultant to studying on pesticide usage and mapping pesticide warehouses in Thua Thien Hue.
Improve Knowledge and understanding on location of pesticide warehouses and polluted water spots posing a health/environment risk in Central Vietnam.
2. Tasks and deliverables
The consultant is sought to conduct a research about pesticide usage and mapping pesticide warehouses in Thua Thien Hue provinces with the task as below:
Establish maps of warehouse locations and their attribute data:
• Analyse the data and develop conceptual framework to put all together to make the maps.
• Digitise the warehouse locations by GPS and compile attribute data of map layer.
• Build First draft maps before roundtable for validation.
• Complete maps after receiving the feedback at the workshop
• Map the location, characteristics of the repository and the surrounding area.
• 01 maps of pesticide warehouses of Hue provinces with brief description of each in their attribute data.
See at here